Pack of wild dogs attack and injure tiger at Panna Reserve
Chhattarpur (MP): A tiger was injured by a pack of wild dogs in the Panna Tiger Reserve, a senior forest official said here Tuesday.
The incident occured yesterday and it appears that around five wild dogs attacked a tiger inside the reserve causing grievous injuries to the big cat, Panna Tiger Reserve Director R Sriniwas Murthy told reporters here.
The injured tiger was spotted by forest guards.
He said veterinarian Sanjeev Gupta is treating the tiger at Hinouta range and keeping a watch on the condition of the cat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read