Pack of wild dogs attack and injure tiger at Panna Reserve
Chhattarpur (MP): A tiger was injured by a pack of wild dogs in the Panna Tiger Reserve, a senior forest official said here Tuesday.
The incident occured yesterday and it appears that around five wild dogs attacked a tiger inside the reserve causing grievous injuries to the big cat, Panna Tiger Reserve Director R Sriniwas Murthy told reporters here.
The injured tiger was spotted by forest guards.
He said veterinarian Sanjeev Gupta is treating the tiger at Hinouta range and keeping a watch on the condition of the cat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP