Pollution levels in Delhi to rise
New Delhi: Delhi might see a sudden rise in its pollution levels in the coming days, thanks to the difference between the maximum and minimum temperatures which has reduced, the System of Air Quality Forecasting and Research said in a statement.
"It is likely to shoot up further in the coming three days by 30 to 60 percent, said Gufran Beig, chief project scientist at the System of Air Quality Forecasting and Research, Pune.
Prevailing calm wind conditions with sunlight is also one the factors for the rise in pollution levels.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Controversial 'godman' Baba Parmanand arrested for sexual exploitation of women
- Really? Shahid Kapoor got 'high' on coffee for 'Udta Punjab'
- Shocking! When an Indigo flight nearly landed on a road in Jaipur
- NEET: Now, World Psychiatric Association opposes National Eligibility and Entrance Test in regional languages - Know why
- Hundreds of Noida homebuyers left in the lurch as Supertech expressway project scrapped