Royal Bengal Tiger dies
Indore: A Royal Bengal Tiger died due to age-related ailments today at Indore`s Kamala Nehru Zoo, a senior official said.
The tiger called `Lalu`, aged 22 years and six months, died of natural causes, zoo in-charge Uttam Yadav told reporters.
The average age of the Royal Bengal Tiger is around 18 years, he said.
`Lalu`, along with its twin brother, `Bihari`, was born in the same zoo over 22 years ago.
`Bihari` is still alive and enjoying his life in the zoo, Yadav said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border