Swami Samarth Seva Kendra joins clean Godavari drive
Nashik: Responding to the clean Godavari
drive, members of Swami Samarth Seva Kendra came forward to
take part in the initiative.
Clean Godavari campaign is an initiative by a local
Marathi daily launched in the public interest.
The members of Dindori-based Seva Kendra launched a
three-day clean Godavari drive here today in the presence of
Kendra chief Annasaheb More, mayor and deputy mayor Nayana
Gholap and Devyani Pharande respectively.
The activists kicked off the drive from Gangapur road
where a large number of fish were found dead in the river on
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB