Three-eyed fish found in Argentina
London: A fish with three eyes has reportedly been found in a reservoir near a nuclear power plant in Argentina.
The mutated wolf-fish was caught by fishermen in Cordoba, The Sun reported.
Local people said pollution spreading from the nuclear plant, which pumps hot water through pipes into the reservoir, may be responsible.
The fishermen decided not to eat or sell the fish and sent it for testing to verify whether it was mutated by radiation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!