Three-eyed fish found in Argentina
London: A fish with three eyes has reportedly been found in a reservoir near a nuclear power plant in Argentina.
The mutated wolf-fish was caught by fishermen in Cordoba, The Sun reported.
Local people said pollution spreading from the nuclear plant, which pumps hot water through pipes into the reservoir, may be responsible.
The fishermen decided not to eat or sell the fish and sent it for testing to verify whether it was mutated by radiation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore