Three-eyed fish found in Argentina
London: A fish with three eyes has reportedly been found in a reservoir near a nuclear power plant in Argentina.
The mutated wolf-fish was caught by fishermen in Cordoba, The Sun reported.
Local people said pollution spreading from the nuclear plant, which pumps hot water through pipes into the reservoir, may be responsible.
The fishermen decided not to eat or sell the fish and sent it for testing to verify whether it was mutated by radiation.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today