Tiger cub spotted in Ranthambore National Park
Jaipur: A tiger cub has been spotted at the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan`s Sawai Madhopur district, taking the total number of cubs in the park to 23, and bringing cheer to wildlife enthusiasts.
"The cub of tigress named T-17 was spotted with her in Samili area here yesterday. It is nearly one month old," the National Park`s Field Director, Rahul Kumar Bhatnagar said.
Besides the cubs, there are 26 full grown big cats in the Park, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire