Tiger cub spotted in Ranthambore National Park
Jaipur: A tiger cub has been spotted at the Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan`s Sawai Madhopur district, taking the total number of cubs in the park to 23, and bringing cheer to wildlife enthusiasts.
"The cub of tigress named T-17 was spotted with her in Samili area here yesterday. It is nearly one month old," the National Park`s Field Director, Rahul Kumar Bhatnagar said.
Besides the cubs, there are 26 full grown big cats in the Park, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog