Tiger missing from Ramgarh sanctuary
Bundi (Raj): A tiger has been missing from the Ramgarh wildlife sanctuary since the past week, forest department officials said today.
The tiger who was moved from Ranthambore tiger reserve to the forests of Talwas in Ramgarh sanctuary, in August last year has been missing since the past week, the officials said.
"No activity or movement has been recorded of the tiger since February 26 and teams have been deployed to the trace the missing tiger," Rakesh Sharma, District Forest Officer (DFO), Kota said.
Tiger may have disappeared in the deep forests due to change in climate in recent days, he added.
However, a wildlife activist Vittal Sanadhaya said that every tiger has its route chart and it gets back to its destination on the same.
"So the tiger might have returned to Ranthambore Tiger Reserve as per its route chart," Sanadhaya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!