Tigress found dead in Panna Tiger Reserve
Bhopal: A two-year-old tigress was found dead near Talgaon village under Panna Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh.
The tigress` body was found yesterday by a team of forest officials who were monitoring wild cats in the reserve, official sources said here today.
The team had radio collared the tigress some months back and named it as P 214, they said.
There were no external injury marks on the body, the sources said adding the cause of the death was not known yet.
The post-mortem of the tigress would be conducted later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'