Tigress found dead in Panna Tiger Reserve
Bhopal: A two-year-old tigress was found dead near Talgaon village under Panna Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh.
The tigress` body was found yesterday by a team of forest officials who were monitoring wild cats in the reserve, official sources said here today.
The team had radio collared the tigress some months back and named it as P 214, they said.
There were no external injury marks on the body, the sources said adding the cause of the death was not known yet.
The post-mortem of the tigress would be conducted later today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Sky is the limit for investments in India: Arun Jaitley
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Why hot climate fuels aggression, violence
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage
- Mumbai school refuses admission to boy, judge offers to pay fees