Tigress gives birth to three cubs in Panna Reserve
Panna: In good news for Tiger conservationists, a tigress in Panna Reserve, where the feline population had disappeared a few years back, has given birth to three cubs.
"The tigress T-1 was spotted by the reserve officials with three cubs recently in the wild," Panna Tiger Reserve Director, R Sriniwas Murthy told reporters.
T-1 was brought to Panna last year from the Kanha Tiger Reserve as part of reviving the tiger population in the reserve which had lost all its tigers allegedly due to poaching few years back.
The official also provided the video of the newborn cubs along with their mother.
With the arrival of three new cubs, the total number of tigers including cubs has now gone up to 16 in the Panna Tiger Reserve, Murthy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you