White tiger cub dies in zoo
Bokaro (J`khand): The last of the three white tiger cubs has died at Bokaro National Park, Zoo authorities said today.
The white cub died soon after taking food on April 26, the officials said.
A white tiger and a white tigress were brought from Bhilai last year and the three cubs were born in May.
The authorities fondly named the white tiger cubs as Amar, Akbar and Anthony. While Akbar and Anthony died soon after their birth, Amar died on Friday, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you