White tiger cub dies in zoo
Bokaro (J`khand): The last of the three white tiger cubs has died at Bokaro National Park, Zoo authorities said today.
The white cub died soon after taking food on April 26, the officials said.
A white tiger and a white tigress were brought from Bhilai last year and the three cubs were born in May.
The authorities fondly named the white tiger cubs as Amar, Akbar and Anthony. While Akbar and Anthony died soon after their birth, Amar died on Friday, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!