Yetis spotted in remote region of Siberia
London: Three Russians claimed they have seen a group of yetis prowling in a remote region of Siberia.
They, two fishermen and a forestry worker, said they have seen the legendary creatures three times in recent weeks, once mistaking them for people, the Mirror reported.
One said: “We shouted ‘do you need help?’ They rushed away, all in fur, on two legs.”
But another added: “Our binoculars were broken and didn’t let us see them sharply. They walked like people.”
They were spotted in the Kemerovo region, where yeti expert Igor Burtsev claims 30 live.
He will travel there next month to investigate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena