TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES opens admissions to two years, full-time post graduate programmes 2014 at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad campuses for (1) MA (human resource management and labour relations/ social entrepreneurship/ globalisation and labour/ development studies/ women’s studies/ education/ education (elementary)/ applied psychology (counselling)/ applied psychology (clinical)/ media and cultural studies/ sustainable livelihood, natural resources management and governance/ rural development and governance/ public policy and governance/ ecology, environment and sustainable development/ labour studies and social security/ labour studies and social security).
(2) MA Social Work (children and families/ criminology and justice/ community organisation and development practice/ disability studies and action/ Dalit and tribal rural studies and action/ mental health/ public health/ livelihoods and social entrepreneurship/ women-centred practice/ rural development/ development policy, planning and practice/ social entrepreneurship/ community organisation and development practices/ counselling).
(3) MA/ MSc (climate change and sustainability studies/ disaster management/ urban policy and governance/ regulatory governance/ water policy and governance).
(4) Master of Public Health (social epidemiology/ health policy, economics and finance). (5) Master of Library and Information Science and
(6) LLM (Access to Justice)
ELIGIBILITY: For 1,2,3,5: Bachelor’s degree (any; min 50%). For 4: Master’s degree (any)/ Bachelor’s degree [Medicine (MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS)/ Paramedical (BSc Nursing/ Post BSc Nursing/ physiotherapy/ occupational therapy, etc)/ pharmacy (BPharm)/ veterinary science (BVSc/ BVSc & AH)/ engineering (BE/BTech)]; internship (if any) to be completed by June 14, 2014. For 6: LLB / BA-LLB (min 55%).
SELECTION: Written test (TISS-NET): December 15, 2013; Pre-interview test/GD; Personal Interview
Application Form: Download from website
DEADLINE: October 25, 2013
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre