AIEEE result 2012 declared
The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
New Delhi: The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
Students can access the results on the following website:
Over 11 lakh students had taken the prestigious AIEEE this year which is a gateway to several some top-rung engineering colleges, including the National Institute of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and Delhi Technological University.
Sandeep Pathry of Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, got the first rank, getting 346 out of 360 marks.
Among girls, Mansi Sood of DPS Vasant Kunj topped with all India rank of 6 with a score of 336 out of 360.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi