AIEEE result 2012 declared
The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
New Delhi: The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
Students can access the results on the following website:
Over 11 lakh students had taken the prestigious AIEEE this year which is a gateway to several some top-rung engineering colleges, including the National Institute of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and Delhi Technological University.
Sandeep Pathry of Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, got the first rank, getting 346 out of 360 marks.
Among girls, Mansi Sood of DPS Vasant Kunj topped with all India rank of 6 with a score of 336 out of 360.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- 'Dragon' is coming soon! Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor ready to roll
- WATCH: Virat Kohli floors Pakistan cricket fans with touching message for Aleem Dar's son
- Ashutosh Gowariker, Kay Kay Menon launch Raj Supe's new book
- Sunil Munjal to step down from Hero MotoCorp Board on August 16
- 'Munnabhai' third part delayed due to Sanjay Dutt biopic: Arshad Warsi