AIEEE result 2012 declared
The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
New Delhi: The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
Students can access the results on the following website:
Over 11 lakh students had taken the prestigious AIEEE this year which is a gateway to several some top-rung engineering colleges, including the National Institute of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and Delhi Technological University.
Sandeep Pathry of Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, got the first rank, getting 346 out of 360 marks.
Among girls, Mansi Sood of DPS Vasant Kunj topped with all India rank of 6 with a score of 336 out of 360.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!