AIEEE result 2012 declared
The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
New Delhi: The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
Students can access the results on the following website:
Over 11 lakh students had taken the prestigious AIEEE this year which is a gateway to several some top-rung engineering colleges, including the National Institute of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and Delhi Technological University.
Sandeep Pathry of Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, got the first rank, getting 346 out of 360 marks.
Among girls, Mansi Sood of DPS Vasant Kunj topped with all India rank of 6 with a score of 336 out of 360.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!