AIEEE result 2012 declared
The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
New Delhi: The results of the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) 2012 were declared on Saturday (June 9).
Students can access the results on the following website:
Over 11 lakh students had taken the prestigious AIEEE this year which is a gateway to several some top-rung engineering colleges, including the National Institute of Technology (NITs), IIITs, and Delhi Technological University.
Sandeep Pathry of Government Boys Senior Secondary School, Mukherjee Nagar, got the first rank, getting 346 out of 360 marks.
Among girls, Mansi Sood of DPS Vasant Kunj topped with all India rank of 6 with a score of 336 out of 360.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader