ANCSU lashes at NU for delay in publishing results
The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Kohima: The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
ANCSU president Vilhousielie Angami addressing a press-conference at Naga Club Building here said the undergraduate exams got over by April 27 last, but the NU has not declared the results till date.
"The NU is not functioning as per the UGC norms," he said citing that as per the UGC norms the undergraduate results have to be declared within 60-days of completion of the last examination.
"Such delay in declaring the undergraduate results has become an annual routine of the NU, because of which Naga students fail to get timely admissions in other institutions beyond the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater signs new five-year contract
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya