ANCSU lashes at NU for delay in publishing results
The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Kohima: The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
ANCSU president Vilhousielie Angami addressing a press-conference at Naga Club Building here said the undergraduate exams got over by April 27 last, but the NU has not declared the results till date.
"The NU is not functioning as per the UGC norms," he said citing that as per the UGC norms the undergraduate results have to be declared within 60-days of completion of the last examination.
"Such delay in declaring the undergraduate results has become an annual routine of the NU, because of which Naga students fail to get timely admissions in other institutions beyond the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing