ANCSU lashes at NU for delay in publishing results
The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Kohima: The All Nagaland College Students Union (ANCSU) on Tuesday lashed at the Nagaland University (NU) for the delay in declaring the Bachelor of Arts (BA) results held this year as per the University Grants Commission (UGC).
ANCSU president Vilhousielie Angami addressing a press-conference at Naga Club Building here said the undergraduate exams got over by April 27 last, but the NU has not declared the results till date.
"The NU is not functioning as per the UGC norms," he said citing that as per the UGC norms the undergraduate results have to be declared within 60-days of completion of the last examination.
"Such delay in declaring the undergraduate results has become an annual routine of the NU, because of which Naga students fail to get timely admissions in other institutions beyond the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America