Andhra Pradesh first year Intermediate results declared
The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, has declared the results of the Junior Intermediate examination (Vocational) and (General).
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, will on Monday declared the results of the Junior Intermediate examination (Vocational) and (General).
The results with marks/grades are made available online and on phone for the convenience of the students, parents and general public.
Approximately 10 lakh students appeared for the exam this year.
The results are available online at the official Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) website. Candidates can view their scores by entering their roll numbers.
Results are also available on government-run websites like http://results.cgg.gov.in.
From Parishkaram call centre (eSeva), students can get to know about their results by dialling 1100 (from BSNL landline) or 18004251110 (from any landline/mobile phone), according to a report.
They can also get results by SMSing InterRoll No> to 53346 from BSNL phones.
Zee Media extends best wishes to students.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read