New Delhi: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kashipur has invited eligible candidates to apply for its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) programme.
FPM is a full time residential doctoral programme designed to address the academic and research needs of professionals. Fellow Programme in Management in IIMs is recognised as equivalent to PhD by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
The programme consists of four stages:
- First Year of coursework
- Second Year of coursework
- Comprehensive Exam and Viva Voce
- Thesis Work
Scholars, after completion of all the requirements of the programme, will be awarded the title 'Fellow of Indian Institute of Management Kashipur'.
Candidates for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A master's degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average with a Bachelor's degree / equivalent qualification.
- Five year integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A professional qualification duly recognized by UGC/AICTE/AIU equivalent to master’s degree (like CA, CMA, CS) with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.
- 4 years/8 semester bachelor's degree (B.E./B.Tech./B. Arch. etc.) with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average.