Bihar STET Result 2012 declared
The wait is finally over for all wannabe high school teachers as results for Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher’s Eligibilty Test 2011 were declared on Thursday June14, 2012.
Patna: The wait is finally over for all wannabe high school teachers as results for Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher’s Eligibilty Test 2011 were declared on Thursday June14, 2012.
Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher`s Eligibility Test (BSITET) Results 2011 were declared at 4.00 PM today.
Every year lakhs of candidates appear for Bihar STET with an ambition of becoming a high school teacher. This year more than 5 lakh aspirants had appeared for this exam on February 17, 2012.
The exam is conducted by Bihar school examination board (BSEB) Patna. The educational qualification for Bihar STET is graduation with 50 percent marks for general category and graduation with 45 percent marks for reserved category.
With the exam results out, the candidates can now apply for the post of high school teacher in Bihar which is going to boost the secondary education system in the state.
The results of Bihar TET (for primary and upper primary) have already been declared on May 14 2012.
For one single teacher illuminates many lives, we wish all the aspirants a very hearty `Goodluck` for a successful future and a shining Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police