Bihar STET Result 2012 declared
The wait is finally over for all wannabe high school teachers as results for Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher’s Eligibilty Test 2011 were declared on Thursday June14, 2012.
Patna: The wait is finally over for all wannabe high school teachers as results for Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher’s Eligibilty Test 2011 were declared on Thursday June14, 2012.
Bihar Secondary Intermediate Teacher`s Eligibility Test (BSITET) Results 2011 were declared at 4.00 PM today.
Every year lakhs of candidates appear for Bihar STET with an ambition of becoming a high school teacher. This year more than 5 lakh aspirants had appeared for this exam on February 17, 2012.
The exam is conducted by Bihar school examination board (BSEB) Patna. The educational qualification for Bihar STET is graduation with 50 percent marks for general category and graduation with 45 percent marks for reserved category.
With the exam results out, the candidates can now apply for the post of high school teacher in Bihar which is going to boost the secondary education system in the state.
The results of Bihar TET (for primary and upper primary) have already been declared on May 14 2012.
For one single teacher illuminates many lives, we wish all the aspirants a very hearty `Goodluck` for a successful future and a shining Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India