BSE Odisha prepares fresh mark sheets for HSC students
As part of a desperate damage control mechanism, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha on Monday announced that fresh mark sheets of this year`s matriculates would be uploaded in its official website within seven days after rechecking and re-addition of the marks.
Cuttack: As part of a desperate damage control mechanism, the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha on Monday announced that fresh mark sheets of this year`s matriculates would be uploaded in its official website within seven days after rechecking and re-addition of the marks.
The Board however, did not clarify whether the answer sheets of the students would be re-evaluated as demanded by many students, parents, teachers and other educationists, including some eminent citizens of the State.
BSE president DP Nanda said that the re-addition of marks obtained by all the students is being done afresh now.
“The new mark sheets of all the students would be uploaded once again in the official website of the Board”, Nanda said.
The BSE, which published the results of this year`s High School Certificate (HSC) examinations on April 30, came under severe criticism after it was found that there were a lot of discrepancies in the marks awarded in both subjective and objective categories of language subjects.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'