CAT 2013 registration begins
The online registration for Common Admission Test 2013 to 13 Indian Institute of Managements and over 130 premium B schools in the country started on Monday.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The online registration for Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT 2013) to Indian Institute of Managements (IIMs) and over 130 premium B schools in the country started on Monday.
The registration started on August 5 will continue till September 26.
This year, vouchers can be purchased electronically apart from procuring it from some branches of Axis bank.
The voucher costs Rs. 1600 for general and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, and Rs. 800 for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and physically disabled candidates.
The students will have to fill voucher details, educational history, mark sheets, work experience details and the list of Indian Institute Of Management (IIM) programmes they will be applying for.
The official website of CAT www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in will provide the aspiring candidates with information including on various programs, details on registration process, eligibility criteria and list of non-IIM members institutions.
The CAT exam will be held on October 16 in 40 cities and results will be declared on January 14, 2014. While the exam will be conducted over a period of 20 days, a candidate will be allowed to appear only once during this time span for the CAT test.
The test will comprise two sections - quantitative ability and data interpretation; and verbal ability and logical reasoning.
The candidates will have 70 minutes to answer 70 minutes to answer 30 questions in each section, which will have an on-screen countdown timer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days