CAT 2013 registration dates from Aug 5 to Sept 24
The registration window for Common Admission Test (CAT 2013), for admissions to top management institutes in the country, would start from August 5 instead of July 29, which was declared earlier.
New Delhi: The registration window for Common Admission Test (CAT 2013), for admissions to top management institutes in the country, would start from August 5 instead of July 29, which was declared earlier.
"The registration window will be open from August 5 to September 26. CAT candidates can buy vouchers online directly from IIMs, from August 5 to September 24," an IIM statement said here on Saturday.
The CAT will be conducted over a period of 20 days - from 16 October to 11 November 2013 - in Prometric test centers across 40 cities. Prometric in association with IIMs conducts the test.
The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) had earlier declared that the registration window will be open from July 29 to September 26.
Similar to last year`s exam, CAT 2013 will have two sections. The first will focus on quantitative ability and data interpretation and the second on verbal ability and logical reasoning.
These two sections will be implemented sequentially with separate time limits. The examination will be for 140 minutes.
Candidates will have 70 minutes to answer 30 questions within each section, which will have an on-screen countdown timer.
Once the time ends for the first section, they will move to the second and will be unable to go back, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum