CAT Explanations Week 6
CAT Explanations for Week 6.
For questions 1 and 2: Since ‘Iqbal’ has been watched only by Bimal, therefore Beckham has watched No Entry, Page 3 and Salam Namaste.
Also, ‘Iqbal’ is screened at Plaza (statement 4). Salaam Nameste is screened at Priya (statements 2 and
‘No Entry’ and ‘Page 3’ are being screened at Satyam and Chanakya (but not necessarily in this order).
For questions 3 and 4:
3. d Q and T can attend only meeting M2 together. Hence possible cases are:
Meetings Case 1 Case 2
M1 3 4
M2 5 3
M3 1 2
Number of Members
4. d The complete list of combinations possible are:
M1 M2 M3
R, X, P, W Q, V, U S, T
R, X, P, U Q, V, T S, W
R, X, U, W Q, V, S T, P
R, X, U, W Q, V, T S, P
R, X, P, U Q, V, S T, W
R, X, P Q, V, S, T, U W
R, X, W Q, V, S, T, U P
Hence R and X are definitely in meeting M1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!