CBSE Board exams: 5 tips for students to tackle exam anxiety, boost results
The study time is over and its time for the exams now. Thousands of students across the country will be appearing for class 10th and 12th CBSE board exams . Apart from year-long study, following some last-minute tips can help students in tackling exam exam anxiety, boost their results. Here are five tips which can be really helpful for them:
1. Eat right and sleep well: Maintain a timetable and adjust your body-clock. Sleep timings as per their exam schedule. Apart from studies, spare time to relax your brain and body. Have healthy food, be active and don't compare your preparations with others.
2. Don't worry about results: Don't think about results, just properly revise your syllabus.
3. Revision: Touching down on new topics at the last moment may led to confusion. So just be confident about preparations and go for it.
4. Stay away from panic creators: To avoid last-minute anxiety ahead of exams, stay from your friends and mates who are anxious and pessimists.
5. Plan in advance: Organise your books, study material, admit card and stationary items a night before the exam. This will help you in avoiding last-minute panic and anxiety.