CBSE class 10 results to be out by 4pm today
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results of Class 10 examinations at 4 pm on Tuesday.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the results of Class 10 examinations at 4 pm on Tuesday.
The results can be viewed via the internet on www.Results.Nic.In, www.Cbseresults.Nic.In and www.Cbse.Nic.In, CBSE officials said.
It can also be known through IVRS by dialling 011-24300599, 011-28127030 and 1155536 (for BSNL subscribers, outside Delhi) or via SMS by sending SMS with their roll numbers to 57766 (for BSNL), 58888111 (for Tata Docomo), 58888111 (for Aircel and other numbers), the officials said.
Earlier in the day, the CBSE declared Class 10 results for Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram regions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi