CBSE Class 12 Examinations 2013 Results: How and where to check
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced that it will declare the results of the Class 12 Examinations 2013 on Monday, i.e. May 27.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that it will declare the results of the Class 12 Examinations 2013 on Monday, i.e. May 27.
The results for all regions will be declared at 10:00 am the same day and would be available on several websites, and through SMS and over IVR, the CBSE said in a statement.
Students can log on to official websites - results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in – to check their results.
Students can also register on the CBSE website to receive results in their e-mail inbox when the same is declared on Monday.
Through IVR, the results will be available at a charge of Re 0.30 per minute. The numbers will be made available on CBSE website.
The Class 12 board exams were conducted between March 01 and April 17 this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended