CBSE Class 12 Examinations 2013 Results: How and where to check
The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced that it will declare the results of the Class 12 Examinations 2013 on Monday, i.e. May 27.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that it will declare the results of the Class 12 Examinations 2013 on Monday, i.e. May 27.
The results for all regions will be declared at 10:00 am the same day and would be available on several websites, and through SMS and over IVR, the CBSE said in a statement.
Students can log on to official websites - results.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in – to check their results.
Students can also register on the CBSE website to receive results in their e-mail inbox when the same is declared on Monday.
Through IVR, the results will be available at a charge of Re 0.30 per minute. The numbers will be made available on CBSE website.
The Class 12 board exams were conducted between March 01 and April 17 this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read