CBSE Class X, XII exams from March 1, 2014
Ending speculation that CBSE Class X and XII examinations will be advanced in view of the Lok Sabha elections early next yest, the Board said the exams will be held on schedule.
New Delhi: Ending speculation that CBSE Class X and XII examinations will be advanced in view of the Lok Sabha elections early next yest, the Board said the exams will be held on schedule.
In a statement, the Central Board of Secondary Education said the examinations will begin on March 1, 2014, as is usually done every year.
Last year too, the exam had begun on March 1 and continued for almost a month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!