CBSE students` learning solutions to go online
The Central Board of Secondary Education would soon launch its personalised online learning solutions to help students learn on their own, said an official.
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) would soon launch its personalised online learning solutions to help students learn on their own, said an official.
"The content can be accessed anytime online. As every student has a different pace of learning, the personalised solution will allow the students to learn at their level," CBSE spokesperson Rama Sharma told a news agency.
The online learning solutions will cater to 11 million students. The e-content would be available in interactive 2D and 3D animations, live lectures, virtual labs and simulations.
"Children find animations interesting and can grasp concepts faster if taught using these. About 3,000 animations for classes IX and X and 1,500 for classes I to VIII will be available," added Sharma.
The live lectures would be the recordings of teachers who will summarise the complete course of a particular class and subjects within the allotted time.
She said: "The live lectures will be of 80 hours for classes IX and 40 hours per class for VI, VII and VIII."
However, the board has still to finalise on the distribution of the e-learning content.
CBSE is the board of education for public and private schools and conducts final examinations for classes X and XII. It also annually conducts the All India Engineering Entrance and All India Pre-Medical Test examinations for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering, architecture and medical colleges, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued