CBSE to make available photocopies of papers of JEE candidates
Students who have scored lower than expected at the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) can now review their results with the CBSE deciding to make available photocopies of their answersheets for a fee.
New Delhi: Students who have scored lower than expected at the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) can now review their results with the CBSE deciding to make available photocopies of their answersheets for a fee.
A CBSE statement said that students can obtain a copy of their OMR sheet, answer key and calculation sheet by paying a fee of Rs 500.
The deadline to apply for these materials is June 15.
The move comes after candidates had complained of discrepancies in scores and asked the CBSE to release the answer keys to make the evaluation process transparent.
The CBSE statement said that those students who have sought the information under the RTI Act will have to apply afresh for the same along with the required fee of Rs 500.
The JEE results were declared in May 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred