New Delhi: Continuing with its expression series, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to pay tribute to people’s President Dr APJ Abdul Kalam on his birthday on 15th October.
The details of this Expression Series are as follow:
- To be held on 15th October, 2015.
- The three categories of participation are:
- Classes I to V, b) Classes VI to VIII and c) Classes IX to XII
- Topics are given in Annexure 1.
- Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/ Drawing.
- Entries may be submitted in any one of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
- Online mode through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in
- Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link to be made available on www.cbseacademic.in .
Mobile App using the numbers
For Classes I to V 7065963925
For Classes VI to VIII 7065963926
For Classes IX to XII 7065963927
- To cater to the need of students of schools of such areas where internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet. This response sheet may be downloaded, printed and photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, participants are required to scan it/click an image of the entry and upload it through link or send through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
- The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 08:00 hrs in morning to 23:59 hrs in night on 15 th October, 2015.
- Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
- Best 36 entries in each category shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs 2500/- and a certificate of merit.
- Each participant will get a Certificate of Participation.
- Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
- Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarised at any point of time.