New Delhi: The candidates who have applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 will be able to download their admit cards from the official website from September 4 onwards.
As per the announcement made by the Central Board of Secondary Education, aspiring candidates will be able to download the admit card from the mentioned link: www.ctet.nic.in
Here are the simple steps to be followed while downloading process continues:
- Go to www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on the tab 'Admit card'
- Click on the link provided for downloading admit cards
- Enter the required details, such as name, roll number, etc.
- Submit the details
- The admit card will be displayed on the screens
- The candidates are required to download their admit card and take a printout of the same and appear for the examination at the given centre.
CBSE has also notified that in case the candidates notice any discrepancy in their particulars mentioned on the admit card, or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card has an error, and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately contact the CTET authorities for necessary correction.
In case any candidate's confirmation page is not generated, the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, CBSE to correct the same.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on September 20 in two parts. Paper II will be conducted from 9:30 am to 12 pm and Paper I will be conducted from 2 pm to 4:30 pm. The exam is conducted for candidates to be eligible for appointment as teachers from Class one to eight.