Centre allots additional 80 MBBS seats to MP medical colleges
The Centre has allotted an additional 80 MBBS seats to government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Bhopal: The Centre has allotted an additional 80 MBBS seats to government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
An official release issued here on Thursday, quoting state medical education minister Anup Mishra, said that of the 80 seats, 40 are for Rewa medical college and 10 each for the colleges in Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
This is for the first time that Madhya Pradesh government medical colleges have received additional seats after 60 years, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold