Centre allots additional 80 MBBS seats to MP medical colleges
The Centre has allotted an additional 80 MBBS seats to government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
Bhopal: The Centre has allotted an additional 80 MBBS seats to government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
An official release issued here on Thursday, quoting state medical education minister Anup Mishra, said that of the 80 seats, 40 are for Rewa medical college and 10 each for the colleges in Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur and Bhopal.
This is for the first time that Madhya Pradesh government medical colleges have received additional seats after 60 years, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister