Combined Medical Services Examination 2014
The selection process comprises part-I written examination in two papers, each of two hours duration and carrying a maximum 250 marks.
Eligibility: (1) You should have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS exam, and (2) Must not have attained the age of 32 as on January 1, 2014
More about the Exam: The selection process comprises part-I written examination in two papers, each of two hours duration and carrying a maximum 250 marks, and part-II a personality test carrying 100 marks of the candidates, who qualify in the written test. Paper I in part-I consists of (a) general ability-30 questions (b) general medicine- 70 (c) paediatrics-20 and Paper II (a) surgery-40 (b) gynaecology and obstetrics 40 and (c) preventive and social medicine 40. The written examination in both the papers will be objective, multiple choice types, with negative marking for wrong answers and questions not attempted.
Medium of answering: English only.
Application deadline: 21.04.2014
Notification issued: 22.03.2014
Date of the examination: 22.06.2014
Form submission: Send in duly completed forms to: The Secretary, Union Public Services Commission, Dholpur House, Shahajahan Road, New Delhi -110069.
For more details visit: www.upsc.gov.in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arun Jaitley's non-participation in SAARC won't matter, says Pak minister — Know what he said
- Live cricket score, live streaming: 2nd ODI - England v Pakistan at Lord's
- Acute Zika infection may damage sensory nerves
- Day after being sacked as AAP's Punjab convener, Sucha Singh Chhotepur calls for CBI probe
- Coal scam: Ex-Coal Secy says, don't want advocate whose fee I cannot pay; will face trial from jail