CTET 2014 examination date announced by CBSE
The CTET examination to be held on February 16, 2014 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The date for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination to be held next year has been declared. The examination will be held on February 16, 2014, and will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Aspiring candidates can apply for the examination through CTET website - http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx.
Candidates can apply online through CBSE website as well - http://cbse.gov.in/welcome.htm.
The CTET examination makes a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
The first paper will be for candidates intending to teach classes 1-5 while the second paper will be for candidates who would like to teach students from classes 6-8.
Once the application form has been filed, the candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the website on and after January 9, 2014.
CTET EXAM DATES
Online Submission of application begins: October 10, 2013
Online Submission of application ends: October 31, 2013
Date of examination: February 16, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Chikungunya outbreak in Delhi: Symptoms, tips to stay safe!
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh