CTET 2014 examination date announced by CBSE
The CTET examination to be held on February 16, 2014 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The date for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination to be held next year has been declared. The examination will be held on February 16, 2014, and will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Aspiring candidates can apply for the examination through CTET website - http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx.
Candidates can apply online through CBSE website as well - http://cbse.gov.in/welcome.htm.
The CTET examination makes a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
The first paper will be for candidates intending to teach classes 1-5 while the second paper will be for candidates who would like to teach students from classes 6-8.
Once the application form has been filed, the candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the website on and after January 9, 2014.
CTET EXAM DATES
Online Submission of application begins: October 10, 2013
Online Submission of application ends: October 31, 2013
Date of examination: February 16, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday