CTET 2014 examination date announced by CBSE
The CTET examination to be held on February 16, 2014 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The date for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination to be held next year has been declared. The examination will be held on February 16, 2014, and will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Aspiring candidates can apply for the examination through CTET website - http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/welcome.aspx.
Candidates can apply online through CBSE website as well - http://cbse.gov.in/welcome.htm.
The CTET examination makes a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
The first paper will be for candidates intending to teach classes 1-5 while the second paper will be for candidates who would like to teach students from classes 6-8.
Once the application form has been filed, the candidates will be able to download their admit cards from the website on and after January 9, 2014.
CTET EXAM DATES
Online Submission of application begins: October 10, 2013
Online Submission of application ends: October 31, 2013
Date of examination: February 16, 2014
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog