CTET July 2013 examination to be held today
Students are due to appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination which will be held on Sunday.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hundreds of students will appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination which will be held on Sunday.
The students will be appearing for two papers which will have multiple choice questions. There will be no negative marking.
The first paper will be for candidates intending to teach classes 1-5 while the second paper will be for candidates who would like to teach students from classes 6-8.
The first paper will be held from 9:30 am till 12 pm while the second paper will be from 2-4:30 pm.
However, a student who wants to teach classes 1-8 will have to appear for both the papers.
Students can access their admit cards online from the website http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/welcome.aspx.
The examination is being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and will be held today.
The exam is being held to make a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!