CTET July 2013 examination to be held today
Students are due to appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination which will be held on Sunday.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hundreds of students will appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination which will be held on Sunday.
The students will be appearing for two papers which will have multiple choice questions. There will be no negative marking.
The first paper will be for candidates intending to teach classes 1-5 while the second paper will be for candidates who would like to teach students from classes 6-8.
The first paper will be held from 9:30 am till 12 pm while the second paper will be from 2-4:30 pm.
However, a student who wants to teach classes 1-8 will have to appear for both the papers.
Students can access their admit cards online from the website http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/welcome.aspx.
The examination is being conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and will be held today.
The exam is being held to make a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?