DU CATE results out, over 190 make score of 80
Delhi University declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons).
New Delhi: Delhi University on Friday declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons), with over 6500 aspirants making it to the merit list.
Over 12,000 students had appeared for the CATE that is the gateway for admission to over 20 colleges for the much sought after English (Hons) course.
A total of 6665 students made it to the merit list that is prepared by giving a weightage of 70 per cent to the test score and 30 per cent to the students` class XII score.
This year, as many as 192 students scored a consolidated average of 80 per cent in the CATE. Last year, less than 100 students had made a consolidated score of 80.
The participating colleges will now announce their cutoffs based on these consolidated scores of successful candidates on June 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price