DU CATE results out, over 190 make score of 80
Delhi University declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons).
New Delhi: Delhi University on Friday declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons), with over 6500 aspirants making it to the merit list.
Over 12,000 students had appeared for the CATE that is the gateway for admission to over 20 colleges for the much sought after English (Hons) course.
A total of 6665 students made it to the merit list that is prepared by giving a weightage of 70 per cent to the test score and 30 per cent to the students` class XII score.
This year, as many as 192 students scored a consolidated average of 80 per cent in the CATE. Last year, less than 100 students had made a consolidated score of 80.
The participating colleges will now announce their cutoffs based on these consolidated scores of successful candidates on June 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song