DU CATE results out, over 190 make score of 80
Delhi University declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons).
New Delhi: Delhi University on Friday declared the results of the much-touted common entrance test for admission to English (Hons), with over 6500 aspirants making it to the merit list.
Over 12,000 students had appeared for the CATE that is the gateway for admission to over 20 colleges for the much sought after English (Hons) course.
A total of 6665 students made it to the merit list that is prepared by giving a weightage of 70 per cent to the test score and 30 per cent to the students` class XII score.
This year, as many as 192 students scored a consolidated average of 80 per cent in the CATE. Last year, less than 100 students had made a consolidated score of 80.
The participating colleges will now announce their cutoffs based on these consolidated scores of successful candidates on June 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!
- Five health benefits of cashew nuts you didn't know about!
- Do you know how many ultra-high networth individuals India has? Make a guess
- Watch: When lightening struck iconic Empire State building in USA
- Human super predator more terrifying than bears, wolves