AP ECET 2013 results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2013 result have been declared.
The results were declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada at 2:00 pm.
The results can be accessed on the following website: www.apecet.org.
Around 43,000 diploma holders and B.Sc. Mathematics students had sat in the ECET this year.
Zeenews.com wishes the students best of luck.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan