AP ECET 2013 results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2013 result have been declared.
The results were declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada at 2:00 pm.
The results can be accessed on the following website: www.apecet.org.
Around 43,000 diploma holders and B.Sc. Mathematics students had sat in the ECET this year.
Zeenews.com wishes the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections