AP ECET 2013 results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2013 result have been declared.
The results were declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada at 2:00 pm.
The results can be accessed on the following website: www.apecet.org.
Around 43,000 diploma holders and B.Sc. Mathematics students had sat in the ECET this year.
Zeenews.com wishes the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie