AP ECET 2013 results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2013 result have been declared.
The results were declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada at 2:00 pm.
The results can be accessed on the following website: www.apecet.org.
Around 43,000 diploma holders and B.Sc. Mathematics students had sat in the ECET this year.
Zeenews.com wishes the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state