AP ECET 2013 results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) 2013 result have been declared.
The results were declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada at 2:00 pm.
The results can be accessed on the following website: www.apecet.org.
Around 43,000 diploma holders and B.Sc. Mathematics students had sat in the ECET this year.
Zeenews.com wishes the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam