CBSE Class 10 results declared; girls fare better than boys
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the Class 10 results for All Regions, including for international students, on Thursday morning. The Board had declared the results for Chennai region earlier this week.
Candidates can now check their CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 on the following websites:
The results can also be checked through SMS.
Results can also be seen over IVRS. For that, students may dial 011-24300699.
Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula and Patna constitute All Regions.
A total of 98.76 percent students have qualified the exam for admission to higher classes.
This is marginally up from 98.19 percent in 2012.
The performance of girls is marginally better than boys -- a pass percentage of 98.94 percent for girls as compared to 98.64 percent for boys.
The overall pass percentage in Chennai region, for which the results were declared on May 26, is 99.80, the highest as compared to other regions.
The Chennai region constitutes Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Daman and Diu and Puducherry.
Zeenews.com wishes all the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science