CBSE Class 10 results declared; girls fare better than boys
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the Class 10 results for All Regions, including for international students, on Thursday morning. The Board had declared the results for Chennai region earlier this week.
Candidates can now check their CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 on the following websites:
The results can also be checked through SMS.
Results can also be seen over IVRS. For that, students may dial 011-24300699.
Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula and Patna constitute All Regions.
A total of 98.76 percent students have qualified the exam for admission to higher classes.
This is marginally up from 98.19 percent in 2012.
The performance of girls is marginally better than boys -- a pass percentage of 98.94 percent for girls as compared to 98.64 percent for boys.
The overall pass percentage in Chennai region, for which the results were declared on May 26, is 99.80, the highest as compared to other regions.
The Chennai region constitutes Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Daman and Diu and Puducherry.
Zeenews.com wishes all the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India