CBSE Class 10 results declared; girls fare better than boys
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the Class 10 results for All Regions, including for international students, on Thursday morning. The Board had declared the results for Chennai region earlier this week.
Candidates can now check their CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 on the following websites:
The results can also be checked through SMS.
Results can also be seen over IVRS. For that, students may dial 011-24300699.
Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula and Patna constitute All Regions.
A total of 98.76 percent students have qualified the exam for admission to higher classes.
This is marginally up from 98.19 percent in 2012.
The performance of girls is marginally better than boys -- a pass percentage of 98.94 percent for girls as compared to 98.64 percent for boys.
The overall pass percentage in Chennai region, for which the results were declared on May 26, is 99.80, the highest as compared to other regions.
The Chennai region constitutes Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Daman and Diu and Puducherry.
Zeenews.com wishes all the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'