CBSE Class 10 results declared; girls fare better than boys
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the Class 10 results for All Regions, including for international students, on Thursday morning. The Board had declared the results for Chennai region earlier this week.
Candidates can now check their CBSE Class 10 Result 2013 on the following websites:
The results can also be checked through SMS.
Results can also be seen over IVRS. For that, students may dial 011-24300699.
Ajmer, Allahabad, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Guwahati, Panchkula and Patna constitute All Regions.
A total of 98.76 percent students have qualified the exam for admission to higher classes.
This is marginally up from 98.19 percent in 2012.
The performance of girls is marginally better than boys -- a pass percentage of 98.94 percent for girls as compared to 98.64 percent for boys.
The overall pass percentage in Chennai region, for which the results were declared on May 26, is 99.80, the highest as compared to other regions.
The Chennai region constitutes Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Daman and Diu and Puducherry.
Zeenews.com wishes all the students best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'