CTET July 2013 examination results declared
Zee Media Bureau
Delhi: The results for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2013 were declared by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday.
The candidates, who appeared for the exams, can access the results from the CBSE website http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/welcome.aspx. They can view the result after submitting the roll number
on the website.
The CTET examination, which was held on July 28, makes a candidate eligible for teacher`s appointment from classes 1-8.
The examination was conducted by CBSE which had increased the time for the examination from 1.30 hours to 2:30 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees