HSLC results declared in Assam
Guwahati: The High School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSLC) results of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) was announced on Friday with the male students doing better than their female counterparts.
The total pass percentage of students taking the HSLC examination in March this year is 70.71 with 73 per cent of the 1,78,476 male students and 68.25 per cent of the 1,88,000 female students being successful as per the results published by SEBA.
In the exam conducted by the SEBA for class 10 students, 15,559 male and 12,778 female students were placed in First Division, 31752 and 30241 in Second Division and 83532 and 85287 in Third Division.
Results for the Assam High Madrassa Examination, 2013 also conducted the SEBA was also declared on Friday with 70.08 percentage of pass where male students (71.28 per cent) also did better than the female students (69.06 per cent).
Altogether 329 students were placed in First Division, 1814 in Second Division and 4654 in Third Division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Japan, China, South Korea agree to urge North Korea to stop provocation
- Venus-Jupiter conjunction on August 27: Viewing tips! (Watch)
- Staying at budget hotels in Delhi to soon become cheaper
- Sonakshi Sinha looks dayum fresh after 'Akira' promotions! Picture proof
- Delhi University releases seventh cut-off list, admission process begins today