HSLC results declared in Assam
Guwahati: The High School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSLC) results of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) was announced on Friday with the male students doing better than their female counterparts.
The total pass percentage of students taking the HSLC examination in March this year is 70.71 with 73 per cent of the 1,78,476 male students and 68.25 per cent of the 1,88,000 female students being successful as per the results published by SEBA.
In the exam conducted by the SEBA for class 10 students, 15,559 male and 12,778 female students were placed in First Division, 31752 and 30241 in Second Division and 83532 and 85287 in Third Division.
Results for the Assam High Madrassa Examination, 2013 also conducted the SEBA was also declared on Friday with 70.08 percentage of pass where male students (71.28 per cent) also did better than the female students (69.06 per cent).
Altogether 329 students were placed in First Division, 1814 in Second Division and 4654 in Third Division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it