HSLC results declared in Assam
Guwahati: The High School Leaving Certificate Examination (HSLC) results of the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) was announced on Friday with the male students doing better than their female counterparts.
The total pass percentage of students taking the HSLC examination in March this year is 70.71 with 73 per cent of the 1,78,476 male students and 68.25 per cent of the 1,88,000 female students being successful as per the results published by SEBA.
In the exam conducted by the SEBA for class 10 students, 15,559 male and 12,778 female students were placed in First Division, 31752 and 30241 in Second Division and 83532 and 85287 in Third Division.
Results for the Assam High Madrassa Examination, 2013 also conducted the SEBA was also declared on Friday with 70.08 percentage of pass where male students (71.28 per cent) also did better than the female students (69.06 per cent).
Altogether 329 students were placed in First Division, 1814 in Second Division and 4654 in Third Division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement