JEE (Main) Results 2013 declared
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) results 2013 were declared on May 7 (Tuesday). Conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, JEE (Main) 2013 scores will determine admission to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) and the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and some deemed universities.
Candiates can check their scores on the website www.jeemain.nic.in. Class12 board marks will carry 40% weightage and JEE scores will carry 60% weightage for admissions.
The JEE (Main) scores are also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which a candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian School of Mines Dhanbad.
The 15 IITs which will provide admissions via JEE advanced are: IIT-Bhubaneshwar, IIT-Bombay, IIT-Delhi, IIT-Gandhinagar, IIT-Guwahati, IIT-Hyderabad, IIT-Indore, IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Kharagpur, IIT-Madras, IIT-Mandi, IIT-Patna, IIT-Rajasthan, IIT-Roorkee and IIT-Ropar.
The result will comprise the marks obtained in JEE (Main) along with the list of 1,50,000 candidates who qualify for JEE Advanced Exam for IITs. All eligible candidates for JEE (Advanced), scheduled for June 2, should register at http://jeeadvonline.iitd.ac.in/ or http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/ between May 8 and 13.
About 10.5 lakh students had sat for JEE (Main) - 9 lakh students opted for the pen-and-paper test while 1.5 lakh students took the online test.
In case of non-receipt of the rank card by post within the stipulated period, candidates may apply for duplicate rank card along with the payment of Rs. 50/- ( postal charges of Rs. 30/- for outstation candidates) through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi between 01.08.2013 to 31.08.2013.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- CBSE Results 2015: 10th board exam results to be declared on May 27
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400