Karnataka CET Results 2013 announced
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: KCET Results 2013 were declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
Candidates can get their scores at http://karresults.nic.in .
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Around 1.39 lakh candidates had registered for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2013).
KEA has already announced document verification schedules dates for admission in to professional courses. Eligible CET-2013 applicants will have to get their documents verified at any of KEA`s 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA Website on June 03/04.
Students who have secured the specified percentage in the core subjects of the qualifying exam will feature in the merit list irrespective of the marks secured in the common entrance test.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot