Karnataka CET Results 2013 announced
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: KCET Results 2013 were declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
Candidates can get their scores at http://karresults.nic.in .
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Around 1.39 lakh candidates had registered for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2013).
KEA has already announced document verification schedules dates for admission in to professional courses. Eligible CET-2013 applicants will have to get their documents verified at any of KEA`s 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA Website on June 03/04.
Students who have secured the specified percentage in the core subjects of the qualifying exam will feature in the merit list irrespective of the marks secured in the common entrance test.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days