Karnataka CET Results 2013 announced
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: KCET Results 2013 were declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
Candidates can get their scores at http://karresults.nic.in .
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Around 1.39 lakh candidates had registered for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2013).
KEA has already announced document verification schedules dates for admission in to professional courses. Eligible CET-2013 applicants will have to get their documents verified at any of KEA`s 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA Website on June 03/04.
Students who have secured the specified percentage in the core subjects of the qualifying exam will feature in the merit list irrespective of the marks secured in the common entrance test.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price