Karnataka CET Results 2013 announced
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: KCET Results 2013 were declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
Candidates can get their scores at http://karresults.nic.in .
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Around 1.39 lakh candidates had registered for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2013).
KEA has already announced document verification schedules dates for admission in to professional courses. Eligible CET-2013 applicants will have to get their documents verified at any of KEA`s 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA Website on June 03/04.
Students who have secured the specified percentage in the core subjects of the qualifying exam will feature in the merit list irrespective of the marks secured in the common entrance test.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city