Karnataka CET Results 2013 announced
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: KCET Results 2013 were declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
Candidates can get their scores at http://karresults.nic.in .
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Around 1.39 lakh candidates had registered for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2013).
KEA has already announced document verification schedules dates for admission in to professional courses. Eligible CET-2013 applicants will have to get their documents verified at any of KEA`s 13 helpline centre detailed in KEA Website on June 03/04.
Students who have secured the specified percentage in the core subjects of the qualifying exam will feature in the merit list irrespective of the marks secured in the common entrance test.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan