UPSC declares Civil Services Prelims exam results
New Delhi: About 16,000 candidates have successfully qualified this year`s Civil Services (Preliminary) examination, results of which have been declared by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The UPSC has advised the qualifiers not to file any RTI applications seeking details of their marks and answer keys until the entire process of civil services exams comprising the mains test and interview gets over.
Those who have qualified the pre test, which was held on May 26, have been asked to apply online at the Commission`s website--www.Upsc.Gov.In--again in the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the civil services (Mains) examination.
After submitting the duly filled DAF online, the candidates are required to take out its print out and send its printed copy duly signed by him or her alongwith all relevant documents including the prescribed fees, wherever applicable, to the Commission, according to a press statement by the UPSC which conducts the prestigious test to select officers for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Foreign Service among others.
The detailed instruction to fill in the DAF and procedure for sending it to the Commission is available on the UPSC portal. "It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till September 18, 2013 (5.00 PM)," it said.
It may be noted that mere submission of application form does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Mains Examination.
The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Mains Examination will be uploaded on the Commission`s website to the eligible candidates 2-3 weeks before the commencement of the examination, the statement said.
"Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013 will be provided to them only after entire process of the Civil Services Examination is over i.e. after the declaration of final result. No application under RTI act, 2005 or otherwise will be entertained in this regard," it said.
About 16,000 candidates have qualified the prelims test, according to the list containing roll numbers of successfull candidates put up on the UPSC webiste.
The Union Public Service Commission have a facilitation counter near the examination Hall Building in its campus.
Candidates may obtain any information or clarification regarding their result on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel No 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from the facilitation counter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents