UPSC declares Civil Services Prelims exam results
New Delhi: About 16,000 candidates have successfully qualified this year`s Civil Services (Preliminary) examination, results of which have been declared by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The UPSC has advised the qualifiers not to file any RTI applications seeking details of their marks and answer keys until the entire process of civil services exams comprising the mains test and interview gets over.
Those who have qualified the pre test, which was held on May 26, have been asked to apply online at the Commission`s website--www.Upsc.Gov.In--again in the Detailed Application Form (DAF) for the civil services (Mains) examination.
After submitting the duly filled DAF online, the candidates are required to take out its print out and send its printed copy duly signed by him or her alongwith all relevant documents including the prescribed fees, wherever applicable, to the Commission, according to a press statement by the UPSC which conducts the prestigious test to select officers for Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Foreign Service among others.
The detailed instruction to fill in the DAF and procedure for sending it to the Commission is available on the UPSC portal. "It can also be delivered at Union Public Service Commission counter by hand till September 18, 2013 (5.00 PM)," it said.
It may be noted that mere submission of application form does not, ipso facto, confer on any right for admission to the Mains Examination.
The admission certificate alongwith the time table of the Mains Examination will be uploaded on the Commission`s website to the eligible candidates 2-3 weeks before the commencement of the examination, the statement said.
"Candidates are also informed that marks, cut off marks and answer keys of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2013 will be provided to them only after entire process of the Civil Services Examination is over i.e. after the declaration of final result. No application under RTI act, 2005 or otherwise will be entertained in this regard," it said.
About 16,000 candidates have qualified the prelims test, according to the list containing roll numbers of successfull candidates put up on the UPSC webiste.
The Union Public Service Commission have a facilitation counter near the examination Hall Building in its campus.
Candidates may obtain any information or clarification regarding their result on all working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or on Tel No 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from the facilitation counter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- IPL 8 Final: We need to be at our best against Mumbai, says Michael Hussey
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- Shocking! 7 veg food items that may actually be non veg
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Say hello to 'nastiest' star ever
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy