Finland tops list of 20 best countries in terms of education systems
A UK-based education Pearson firm has released the list of top 20 countries that offer best education system.
London: A UK-based education Pearson firm has released the list of top 20 countries that offer best education system.
The rankings combine international test results and data such as graduation rates between 2006 and 2010.
According to the BBC, the first and second places are taken by Finland and South Korea, respectively.
The report quoted Sir Michael Barber, Pearson`s chief education adviser, as saying that successful countries give teachers a high status and have a ‘culture’ of education.
Here’s the global league table published by Pearson:
According to the report, the concluded that spending is important, but not as much as having a culture that is supportive of learning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion