Fun IQ Test
Here are 10 Simple questions, read them properly and record your letter answers. DON`T CHEAT!
Here are 10 Simple questions, read them properly and record your letter answers.
1. Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to talk one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills have been taken?
3. Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
4. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many sheep were left?
5. If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an old heater, an oil lamp, and a candle, which would you light first?
6. What was the President`s name in 1970?
7. Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
8. How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
9. A clerk in a butcher shop is 5`10". What does he weigh?
10. If you drove a bus with 43 people down the San Diego free way and stopped at Escondido to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers, and then stopped at Oceanside to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more, and eventually arrive in San Diego 10 hours later, what`s the name of the driver?
1) All months have 28 days.
2) One hour
5) The match
7) 2 apples
8) Moses didn`t take it. It was NOAH
10) Your own name.
Complied by K Sampath Kumar, professor, SSN Business School, Chennai