Delhi: The Intelligence Bureau of India is hiring Security Assistants and there are 209 posts available.
The bureau has released official notification inviting applications from all those who are interested.
Eligible candidates can apply through a prescribed format latest by August 6.
Educational qualification and other criteria are as follows -
- Candidates should have completed class 10 examination from state board.
- He/she should have one-year of driving experience as mentioned in the notification.
- Those applying should be above 30 years of age.
- SC/ST and other reserved category candidates will get an age relaxation (according to government norms).
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in driving test.
- The test will be conducted by the recruitment board of Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau, Government of India.
- Pay scale is between Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 monthly with a grade pay of Rs 2000.
- Application fee is Rs 50.
- In order to apply, candidates should log on to the official website (mha.nic.in), click on relevant link and enter all the required details.