How to apply online for BITSAT 2016 entrance exam: 6 easy steps
Follow these simple steps to apply online for BITSAT 2016 examination, which is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2016.
New Delhi: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2016, a computer based online exam, will be conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani University.
The examination is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2016 and candidates can download their admit cards from April 20-30.
The last date to apply online for the examination is March 5, 2016 (before 5.00 PM).
The online application consists of these simple steps:
1. The link to apply for BITSAT is http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
2. Click on BITSAT, on top of the page.
3. Click on CLICK HERE to apply online
4. The candidates can thereafter click on, Allow me to Apply Online, which is at the bottom of the page.
5. The candidates will be asked to fill in their personal details after which they can click on PROCEED button below.
6. After filling in their complete personal and educational details, candidates can click on SUBMIT button.
While filling the application form you will be asked for center preferences. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai. If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you choose Dubai as a center, you won't be asked for any other center preference and will be allotted Dubai Center.
Application fee for male candidates within India is Rs 2,200 and Rs 1,700 for female candidates. If you choose Dubai as a center, the application fee for both male and female candidates will be same and will be USD 50 (i.e. Rs 3100).
Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number for all future references.
Candidates can check the status of your application on http://www.bitsadmission.com/adquery/adquery.asp
BITSAT exam offers admission in diverse Engineering courses like Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering and Biotechnology.