IGNOU extends admission date for July session
The IGNOU has extended the last date for for the July session admission to July 31 with late fee.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for admission to its various academic programmes till July 8, a statement said on Tuesday.
"The revised dates for the July session are July 8 without late fee and July 31 with late fee for various academic programmes," the statement said.
Earlier, the last date to submit applications at the varsity`s regional centres was July 1.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach with flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez