IGNOU extends admission date for July session
The IGNOU has extended the last date for for the July session admission to July 31 with late fee.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for admission to its various academic programmes till July 8, a statement said on Tuesday.
"The revised dates for the July session are July 8 without late fee and July 31 with late fee for various academic programmes," the statement said.
Earlier, the last date to submit applications at the varsity`s regional centres was July 1.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach with flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?