IGNOU extends admission date for July session
The IGNOU has extended the last date for for the July session admission to July 31 with late fee.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for admission to its various academic programmes till July 8, a statement said on Tuesday.
"The revised dates for the July session are July 8 without late fee and July 31 with late fee for various academic programmes," the statement said.
Earlier, the last date to submit applications at the varsity`s regional centres was July 1.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach with flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah