IGNOU extends last date for admission applications
Submission of applications for admission to undergrad,post-grad and certificate programmes of IGNOU has been extended till July 30, 2012.
New Delhi: The last date for submitting applications for admission to the undergraduate, post-graduate and all certificate programmes for the 2012-13 session of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been extended till July 30, 2012.
Applications after the extended period would be accepted till Aug 14 -- but on payment of a late fee.
The last date for applying for Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and all certificate programmes is extended from June 15 to July 30, an IGNOU statement said on Wednesday.
Applications received after July 30 will be accepted with a late fee of Rs.200 till Aug 14, the statement said.
An electronic version of the prospectus and admission form is available at www.ignou.ac.in.
"Application forms can be downloaded from the university website and submitted with an amount of Rs.100 in addition to the programme fee in the form of demand draft or cash order in favour of IGNOU, payable to the regional centre," the statement added.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach, having flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert