IGNOU extends last date for admission applications
Submission of applications for admission to undergrad,post-grad and certificate programmes of IGNOU has been extended till July 30, 2012.
New Delhi: The last date for submitting applications for admission to the undergraduate, post-graduate and all certificate programmes for the 2012-13 session of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been extended till July 30, 2012.
Applications after the extended period would be accepted till Aug 14 -- but on payment of a late fee.
The last date for applying for Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and all certificate programmes is extended from June 15 to July 30, an IGNOU statement said on Wednesday.
Applications received after July 30 will be accepted with a late fee of Rs.200 till Aug 14, the statement said.
An electronic version of the prospectus and admission form is available at www.ignou.ac.in.
"Application forms can be downloaded from the university website and submitted with an amount of Rs.100 in addition to the programme fee in the form of demand draft or cash order in favour of IGNOU, payable to the regional centre," the statement added.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach, having flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!