IGNOU extends last date for admission applications
Submission of applications for admission to undergrad,post-grad and certificate programmes of IGNOU has been extended till July 30, 2012.
New Delhi: The last date for submitting applications for admission to the undergraduate, post-graduate and all certificate programmes for the 2012-13 session of the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been extended till July 30, 2012.
Applications after the extended period would be accepted till Aug 14 -- but on payment of a late fee.
The last date for applying for Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and all certificate programmes is extended from June 15 to July 30, an IGNOU statement said on Wednesday.
Applications received after July 30 will be accepted with a late fee of Rs.200 till Aug 14, the statement said.
An electronic version of the prospectus and admission form is available at www.ignou.ac.in.
"Application forms can be downloaded from the university website and submitted with an amount of Rs.100 in addition to the programme fee in the form of demand draft or cash order in favour of IGNOU, payable to the regional centre," the statement added.
IGNOU is the world`s largest open university system with a pan-India and international reach, having flexible entry qualifications and a wide range of academic programmes at affordable costs, the varsity said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof