IGNOU online course on sustainable science
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science, an official said on Tuesday.
The last date for admission for the one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) course is July 30.
"The course links the global issues to the local agenda and teaches the approaches in bringing sustainable livelihood in the developing countries with the focus on major challenges to sustainable development," said the varsity in a statement.
"One-way video and two-way audio web-counselling facilities and a number of online counselling sessions will be conducted to help the students for understanding the study materials," it said.
"Students can access the study materials anywhere across the globe online and can attend the counselling session to interact with the expert and with other students."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal