IGNOU online course on sustainable science
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science, an official said on Tuesday.
The last date for admission for the one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) course is July 30.
"The course links the global issues to the local agenda and teaches the approaches in bringing sustainable livelihood in the developing countries with the focus on major challenges to sustainable development," said the varsity in a statement.
"One-way video and two-way audio web-counselling facilities and a number of online counselling sessions will be conducted to help the students for understanding the study materials," it said.
"Students can access the study materials anywhere across the globe online and can attend the counselling session to interact with the expert and with other students."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Beijing dodges ASEAN rebuke over South China Sea row
- Afghan civilian casualties at record high in first half of 2016: UN
- Nepal likely to form consensus government within seven days of Oli resigning
- Hemant Soren complains against top police officer
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter