IGNOU online course on sustainable science
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science, an official said on Tuesday.
The last date for admission for the one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) course is July 30.
"The course links the global issues to the local agenda and teaches the approaches in bringing sustainable livelihood in the developing countries with the focus on major challenges to sustainable development," said the varsity in a statement.
"One-way video and two-way audio web-counselling facilities and a number of online counselling sessions will be conducted to help the students for understanding the study materials," it said.
"Students can access the study materials anywhere across the globe online and can attend the counselling session to interact with the expert and with other students."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened