IGNOU online course on sustainable science
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science, an official said on Tuesday.
The last date for admission for the one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) course is July 30.
"The course links the global issues to the local agenda and teaches the approaches in bringing sustainable livelihood in the developing countries with the focus on major challenges to sustainable development," said the varsity in a statement.
"One-way video and two-way audio web-counselling facilities and a number of online counselling sessions will be conducted to help the students for understanding the study materials," it said.
"Students can access the study materials anywhere across the globe online and can attend the counselling session to interact with the expert and with other students."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing