IGNOU online course on sustainable science
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science.
New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has started its admission process for an online diploma course in sustainable science, an official said on Tuesday.
The last date for admission for the one-year Post Graduate Diploma in Sustainability Science (PGDSS) course is July 30.
"The course links the global issues to the local agenda and teaches the approaches in bringing sustainable livelihood in the developing countries with the focus on major challenges to sustainable development," said the varsity in a statement.
"One-way video and two-way audio web-counselling facilities and a number of online counselling sessions will be conducted to help the students for understanding the study materials," it said.
"Students can access the study materials anywhere across the globe online and can attend the counselling session to interact with the expert and with other students."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29